Interstate Blood Bank Manufacturing Technician - Interstate Blood Bank in Memphis, Tennessee
Do you want to join an international team working to improve the future of healthcare? Do you want to improve the lives of millions of people? Grifols is a global healthcare company which, since its foundation in Barcelona in 1909, has been working to improve the health and well-being of people all over the world. Our four divisions - Bioscience, Diagnostic, Hospital and Bio Supplies - develop, produce and market innovative medicines, solutions and services in more than 100 countries and regions.
This position is responsible for the receipt, inspection and processing of Human Source Plasma at the
Covington Way - BCI Manufacturing facility.
1. Promotes and actively complies with Safety Procedures, to help maintain a safe and healthy work
2. Routinely inspects and processes Human Source Plasma according to procedures and customer
3. Assists with changes in the master production schedule for the facility, including adjusting for delays in
receiving raw materials and availability of production equipment.
4. Performs various clerical duties, such as: photocopying, filing, sorting, and distributing paperwork.
5. Updates work orders and updates entries into the Customer Order System.
6. Reviews work orders at the end of production to confirm all elements are accounted for and all steps
have been properly signed off.
7. Assists in the maintenance and update of production schedules, as necessary.
8. Monitors and communicates discrepancies to management on a daily basis.
9. May perform staging and labeling.
10. Performs other functions as assigned.
• Attention to detail
• Time management skills
• Organization and Interpersonal skills
• High School graduate or equivalent
• Basic knowledge of computer navigation
Learn more about Grifols
Req ID: 305828
Type: Regular Full-Time
Job Category: Nursing/Healthcare
Grifols Shared Services North America, Inc
- Grifols Shared Services North America, Inc Jobs